Want to pursue a career in engineering, project management, or corrosion services? An exciting opportunity could be awaiting you in one of our divisions. See our current and future job openings below and join the ICC team:
Apply corrosion engineering skills and aptitude to install, troubleshoot, repair and commission cathodic protection systems and perform field measurements/surveys on various infrastructure for corrosion assessment.
- Applies corrosion engineering skills and aptitude to repair, install, troubleshoot, and perform other predictive and preventative maintenance tasks on assigned corrosion control equipment, facilities, systems, and associated devices (rectifiers, test stations, ground beds, critical bonds, foreign line crossings, cased crossing, etc.).
- Maintains and operates assigned equipment to meet operational needs in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Recognizes operating deviations and takes appropriate corrective actions.
- Reads and interprets drawings and schematics, uses technical resources in the performance of assigned work, uses hand and power tools, and other specialty equipment.
- Performs pipeline locates/construction watches, may operate portable and mobile work equipment, and participate in customer and emergency agency meetings.
- Maintains records for required state, federal, and company procedures and participates in team administrative duties.
- Utilizes computers and e-mail for internal and external communication, record keeping, on-line reporting, material, and supply ordering, and filing of various forms.
- Writes comprehensive technical reports on periodic corrosion assessment surveys and cathodic protection system commissioning.
- Actively contributes as a member of the project crew, supporting the training of other members.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate. Associates degree a plus, but not required.
- Employee hired as or promoted to the Corrosion Tech must have a minimum of 2 years of corrosion engineering or related experience.
- NACE CP level I preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Candidate will be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test, and will adhere to and is subject to all U.S. Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol related regulations, and will be subject to a background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in engineering, or related field
- Stable work history with 5 plus years’ experience as an corrosion Tech (or similar role)
- Work with Pipeline Integrity groups to assist with ILI pig runs and ILI dig inspections.
- Exceptional knowledge in all area requirements
- Repair test leads, and minor repairs on rectifiers.
- Evaluate coating conditions and make minor repairs.
- Interpret pipeline construction drawings and alignment sheets.
- Ensure projects and schedules are met by continuously working with Operations, Engineering, Construction, Facility Planning, and Gas Control.
- Lifting up to 50Ibs occasionally
- Incumbent is subject to call out 7 days a week and extended work-days and/or work-weeks.
- Required to carry a cell phone and work a rotating on-call schedule.
- Subject to call out for emergency response.
- Subject to hazardous conditions including escaping gas, adverse weather conditions and temperatures, heights, high-pressure gas, heavy lifting and cramped conditions.
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Sitting for extended periods
- Standing for extended periods
- Driving extended periods and distances further than 20 miles
- Integrated Corrosion Companies offers competitive salary, benefits and 401K matching.
- If interested, please forward your resume to Marketing@IntegratedCorrosion.com
A Sales Executive is responsible for building business success by identifying, qualifying, and selling prospects. The sales executive will be the most experienced member of the sales team. They shall have superior analytical skills and a firm grasp on their customers throughout the sales process.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
This position may have direct reports
This job operates in a professional office environment. Therefore, must use good judgment in professional proper attire. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time salary position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8: 00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Travel may be required
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience:
MBA Degree and or Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- NACE Certification
- CP1 and or through CP 4 certification
- Cathodic Protection Industry background, marine experience preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
40 hours / week
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Prepare financial statements including profit and loss statements, balance sheet, cash flow statement, and ratio analysis. Cash management, coordinate financing issue with vendors and monitoring collections. Budget and cost analysis to ensure spending is kept in line with budget and recommend ways of cutting costs. Prepare information for audit. Recommend, develop and maintain financial database, tax and accounting related computer software system and manual filling systems, etc.
Master degree in Accounting required. One year of experience in auditing or accounting related duties (accept intern experience).
Integrated Corrosion Companies
4411 Navigation Blvd
Houston TX 77011